Listening is the first step toward identifying the right candidate for a specific position. Accurately assessing your specific requirements is paramount to finding the right person. This includes:
- Becoming familiar with your business
- Knowing the industry
- Understanding the corporate culture
- Appreciating the subtleties of a particular position
Clarity does not wait for good resumes to land on our desk and file them away for the “right” client. We are actively involved in seeking out candidates that are available for specific roles and positions. Our method depends heavily on our ability to network extensively within specific groups, both socially and professionally. We also rely on our exceptional Referral Reward Program and keen awareness of social networks and other emerging sources of talent. This allows us to constantly maintain a broad and diverse candidate pool from which to identify exceptional talent, quickly and efficiently.
To find the right candidates, we employ a variety of screening techniques:
- Initial screening to ensure that the candidate is up to Clarity standards
- Thorough testing for proficiency of technical skills with leading industry software
- A comprehensive, face-to-face interview with a team of Clarity counselors
- We require three references from each candidate
Once the appropriate candidates have been selected, we work collaboratively with our clients to ensure that each candidate will be a good cultural fit and can perform in the specific environment of a given position.
This step in the process transcends the usual assessment of a candidate by identifying the soft skills that will allow this person to excel in a specific environment. Can this candidate handle the pressure of a trading floor? Does he have the executive presence necessary to support a Fortune 500 CEO? Can she acclimate to the creative culture of an advertising agency?
This approach is The Clarity Difference.
MORE INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS