Our client is a global media conglomerate who is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator position to support their hiring team for this expanding and diverse company. This is a contract position with a strong potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Screen resumes and conduct phone interviews to identify appropriate candidates; schedule interviews for managers
- Facilitate the hiring process by submitting background checks on all identified candidates to vendor, conduct reference checks
- Conduct orientation sessions for new hires
- Secure all new hire paperwork from new employees; set up new employee personnel files; enroll new employees in benefit databases; update benefit databases with employee changes
- Work with managers to assess their temporary staffing needs and work with agencies to fill temp and intern positions
- Update websites and internal postings of all job openings \
- Maintain employee database and update as needed to maintain the integrity of the data
- Maintain all active and terminated employee files
- Maintain the organizational charts
- Respond to employee requests for documentation (mortgage requests, verification letters, etc.)
- Responsible for eTime set-up and prepare vacation carryover report at year-end
- Prepare HR related bills for review and maintain vendor files
- Assist with the preparation of bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with preparation and execution of all employee functions
- Serve as back-up to Receptionist, as needed
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of HR experience
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent people and phone skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Pay: Up to $40k/year
For consideration, submit your resume through our website at www.claritystaffing.com.
Keep up with all the great new opportunities available through Clarity!
Follow us on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/claritystaffing/)
Join us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/clarityllc/)
Connect with us on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=86228)