We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to fill a direct-hire role with a real estate company headquartered in New York with offices throughout the northeast. Our client is seeking a candidate that designs with an urban, natural, organic, warm, contemporary, but sophisticated with clean design aesthetics. The position will create, implement and manage the company's creative projects from concept through to production in both print and electronic formats. The role coordinates with multiple departments and office locations to provide graphic design services around sponsorship ads, brochures, website graphics, client alerts, newsletters and event invitations/collateral.
- Developing design products using original designs and templates to meet the needs of the Marketing and Sales Departments
- Ensure that all design products adhere to the firm's style and brand standards and are approved through the proper channels
- Coordinating graphics projects; identifying tasks and duties associated with the projects, and developing timelines
- Obtaining and managing all photo rights for rights-managed imagery
- Organizing/archiving electronic graphics files and graphics supplies, paper/vendor samples and printed branding samples
- Minimum of five years of experience as a graphics professional
- Proficiency with digital photography and scanning technology
- Proficiency in graphic/web design, image processing, html front-end development
- Basic marketing principles, procedures and concepts
For consideration, submit your resume through our website at www.claritystaffing.com.