Summary: An innovative Health Organization is seeking a Contracts Coordinator in their Sales Department to manage day to day operations.
- Design and implement highly efficient Contracting processes for the commercial teams and associated stakeholders with minimal supervision
- Analyze existing process flows; identify hurdles and design/implement improved processes
- Develop processes and manage the daily execution, storage and retrieval of all of the commercial contracts and key terms.
- Implement and develop our new contracts management tool
- Directly collaborate with the legal team to build and communicate best practices to the sales teams to ensure successful contract development and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 2-4 years of experience with contract management and execution, preferably in the context of a technology / software company. Note, this is not a legal position so no legal experience is required.
- Apttus (or similar contracts management system) experience
- Experience in building contracts management processes, managing activity, and enforcing set processes
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail. You are passionate about building order out of chaos!
- Phenomenal interpersonal and communication skills. You know how to navigate conflicting interests, identify the most pragmatic solution, and implement a solution that improves Flatiron’s ability to generate streamlined processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills required with the ability interact productively with sales representatives, customers, attorneys, and other staff
- Motivated, self starter; ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Nose for value, ability to constantly prioritize and think at the goal level
- Ability to think on your feet and change or adapt to any ambiguous situation
- Goal-oriented, mature, logical, strategic, polished, nuanced, quick-learner
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer