Our client, a healthcare firm in western Nassau County, is seeking a litigation associate for its growing and busy practice.
This attorney will be expected to handle:
- administrative hearings & article 78 proceedings
- medical staff grievances
- clawback claims
- business & contract disputes
Requirements & Preferences:
- JD required
- NYS Bar admission required
- 3-5 litigation experience required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Experience or demonstrated interest in healthcare preferred
This is a perfect opportunity for great lifestyle, generous compensation & origination structures and excellent benefits - all while working on sophisticated matters across the table from BigLaw.