Our client, a boutique media law firm, seeks an experienced Legal Assistant for its beautiful office in midtown.
• Executive-level support for attorneys in transaction group
• Communicate directly with clients and manage all communications and scheduling with clients;
• Prepare, revise and redline agreements; Maintain database of all necessary documents for each matters
• Maintain calendar for partners and coordinate travel arrangements and itinerary;
• Coordinate billing to each client and maintain database of billing matters’
• Assist with events and marketing matters, occasionally.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 2 years of transactional legal support experience, preferably in entertainment law or in legal department of creative industry
• Must be proficient in Microsoft programs, especially Word & Excel
• Proactive, team-oriented approach to supporting executives with keen attention to detail
• Prior experience handling billing matters a plus