Our client, a leading ecommerce startup, is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of HR related experience, a strong administrative foundation, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is extremely hardworking.
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Solid follow up, documentation and recordkeeping practices
- Sharp critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to use good judgement
- Professional – sets example of appropriate conduct, image, etc.
- Drives positive culture and remains approachable when assisting employees
- Supports business heads and management team with a sense or urgency
- Excellent written/verbal skills, comfortable presenting information and conducting one-on-one meetings
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Recruiting and other online systems, etc.
- Self-starter/disciplined, ability to work with little or no direction
- Interest in legal/workplace trends for higher level of compliance
- Willingness to travel between business locations
- 2-3 Years’ Experience working in the field of Human Resources
- BA / BS Degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Basic understanding of immigration logistics in order to prioritize and manage tasks
- Ability to learn things quickly
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building
- A sense of urgency, detail oriented and aptitude to follow through
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in order to meet to meet tight