Provide innovative real-time and historical market data as well as analytic data solutions by conducting advanced modeling that requires complex data extractions using various database and spreadsheet programs. This person will design and construct new indexes and associated models as well as launching live models. Must possess a deep understanding of exchange-traded funds, financial products, and other investment products in both the passive and active space.
· Assist in responding to and resolving client inquiries as related to index models
· Analyze and interpret a wide range of financial and statistical data from a variety of vendor and internal databases for projects and presentations to issuers, institutional and retail investors.
· Deep understanding of the financial markets including trading, benchmarking, indexes, derivatives, data vendors, and content providers.
· Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in finance, economics or quantitative disciplines.
· Minimum 3-5 years of analytical experience, preferably within the financial services/ brokerage industry
· Strong analytical skills with sharp attention to detail.
· Advanced technical proficiency with knowledge of SQL, R, Amazon Athena, AWS, Microsoft Office and VBA
· Advanced technical proficiency with Bloomberg, FactSet, Reuters, and other financial data provider terminals.