Capital Raising for Private Equity, Private Credit and Real Estate firms targeting institutional investors (sovereign wealth funds, public funds, corporate pension funds, foundations/endowments, financial institutions and asset managers). This person will be an integral part of the fundraising team and directly report to two Director level Transaction Managers and be supported by a team of Analysts. Work alongside senior bankers supporting deal management activities primarily for North American based clients.
• Conducting fund due diligence, preparing marketing materials and being a point of contact with clients, ideally evolving to primary contact
• Communicate and strategize with the Private Equity and Private Credit Distribution Team throughout the marketing process to close investor commitments,
• Work with Analysts and Associates to prepare supporting materials required for communication of fund raising information to fund manager clients; coordinating investor roadshows; filtering and relaying investor feedback; completing due diligence requests, and detailing the overall status of the fund-raising.
• Opportunity to participate in the Secondary/Capital Solutions business as well as the Real Estate fund raising
• A minimum of six years of experience
Strong writing skills required for marketing materials
• Organized and confident communicator internally and externally; ability to seamlessly manage senior client interaction
• Capacity to multi-task and to manage multiple elements of a fund raising
• Credit and/or Private Equity fund raising experience preferred, either as a placement agent or internal investor relations team member