T2P/P Contracts Administrator, Sales Operations
Job ID: 136131 | Position type: Contract | Location: New York, NY
Summary: An innovative Health Organization is seeking a Contracts Coordinator in their Sales Department to manage day to day operations.
- Design and implement highly efficient Contracting processes for the commercial teams and associated stakeholders with minimal supervision
- Analyze existing process flows; identify hurdles and design/implement improved processes
- Develop processes and manage the daily execution, storage and retrieval of all of the commercial contracts and key terms.
- Implement and develop our new contracts management tool
- Directly collaborate with the legal team to build and communicate best practices to the sales teams to ensure successful contract development and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 2-4 years of experience with contract management and execution, preferably in the context of a technology / software company. Note, this is not a legal position so no legal experience is required.
- Apttus (or similar contracts management system) experience
- Experience in building contracts management processes, managing activity, and enforcing set processes
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail. You are passionate about building order out of chaos!
- Phenomenal interpersonal and communication skills. You know how to navigate conflicting interests, identify the most pragmatic solution, and implement a solution that improves Flatiron’s ability to generate streamlined processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills required with the ability interact productively with sales representatives, customers, attorneys, and other staff
- Motivated, self starter; ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Nose for value, ability to constantly prioritize and think at the goal level
- Ability to think on your feet and change or adapt to any ambiguous situation
- Goal-oriented, mature, logical, strategic, polished, nuanced, quick-learner
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer
Please only submit your resume once. If you are interested in more than one listing, please alert your counselor by email or the link provided below.