Clarity Expertise for the Media
- Clarity is a women-owned and operated recruiting agency that specializes in placing candidates in temporary and permanent administrative support, HR, Marketing and IT roles.
- Clarity has kept a personalized approach in a modern and technologically progressive era; meeting with every single candidate face-to-face before sending their resume to a client, while at the same time has adopted and established new technological practices.
- Clarity was founded in 2000 by two female entrepreneurs. Almost exactly one year later, the attacks on the World Trade Center happened. The founders faced enormous hardships, but kept their business alive and thriving.
- Even as a small, boutique agency Clarity survived the Great Recession and has grown during these economical times. Opening up four new offices (2 in California, one in Richmond, VA, and another in Charlotte, NC)
- During this unemployment epidemic, Clarity’s recruiting experts have seen their clients switch from not hiring at all, to hiring more temporary or temp-to-perm employees. This trend has created a lot of activity on Clarity’s temporary desk.
- Clarity employes many working mothers and prides itself on offering the flexibility necessary to woman with children.